Unsolicited applications can land you that job
You have probably taken long polishing your curriculum vitae (CV) and writing customised cover letters. You have been keeping a keen eye on the adverts appearing in your favourite local daily — and faithfully sent your applications hoping that you will clinch that dream job.
By By PETER KAMURI | 7 years ago
VAT Bill: A bitter pill for ‘ailing education sector’
The Government’s free primary and day secondary education flagship programmes are at jeopardy if the Parliament approves proposals contained in the VAT Bill, 2013, which seeks to introduce tax for books and stationery.
By PETER KAMURI | 7 years ago
Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- How Uhuru, Raila clipped BBI attack
- City brewery using water from sewage [Photos]
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai
- I did not betray Ruto, Ngunjiri explains why he voted for BBI
- KCSE results unlikely to be out today