Union wants TSC bosses jailed for disobeying court
If the union gets the orders, all promotions of teachers undertaken under the contested CPGs could be affected.
By Augustine Oduor and Kamau Muthoni | 2 months ago
Reprieve as court settles courses accreditation tiff
For the past three years, many students have fallen victim of programmes accreditation tussle, leaving many in despair.
Augustine Oduor and Kamau Muthoni | 9 months ago
Teachers woes far from over as they head to Supreme Court over longstanding pay row
Knut moved to the Supreme Court yesterday seeking to overturn the judgement by Appellate Court judges on account that they erred on the role of SRC in setting salaries.
AUGUSTINE ODUOR AND KAMAU MUTHONI | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder