We cannot deny that it feels good to work for a big multinational. However, we must remember that these big companies were once small, and it is through the selfless sacrifices of forward-minded individuals that they are now big. In addition, every opportunity has its own pros and cons.
The onus is on the individual career builder to make the right decisions based on rational choice, rather than blind discrimination based on prejudice and misguided perception.
The writer is a human resources specialist with Peoplelink Consultants Ltd. Email: email@example.com
- Furious Rift villager warn campus chicken thieves of juju attack
- MI5 asked Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebolajo
- Lamu residents not consulted on Lapsset project
- Manchester United considers move for Marouane Fellaini
- Arsenal to smash wage structure to Wayne Rooney
- Woman ,21, married to five brothers