High Court upholds election of Budalangi MP Ababu Namwamba
By bRYAN tUMWA | September 24th 2013
BUDALANGI, KENYA: The election of Ababu Namwamba as the Member of Parliament for Budalangi has been upheld by the Busia High Court.
Busia Resident Judge Francis Tuiyott issued the judgment on the case on Tuesday in a petition that was filed by Henry Nadimo who was an aspirant in the March 4 elections for the Budalangi seat.
The court upheld the election of the vocal ODM MP who will be serving his second term as the area member of parliament.
More details to follow shortly
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession