High Court upholds election of Budalangi MP Ababu Namwamba
By bRYAN tUMWA | September 24th 2013
BUDALANGI, KENYA: The election of Ababu Namwamba as the Member of Parliament for Budalangi has been upheld by the Busia High Court.
Busia Resident Judge Francis Tuiyott issued the judgment on the case on Tuesday in a petition that was filed by Henry Nadimo who was an aspirant in the March 4 elections for the Budalangi seat.
The court upheld the election of the vocal ODM MP who will be serving his second term as the area member of parliament.
More details to follow shortly
Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- BBI promoters say House route the best option
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges