Stray bullets on Sunday left a woman and a child dead in Dandora, sparking protests that lasted several hours in that estate. The deaths occurred as police used live bullets to try and disperse a crowd that wanted to lynch a suspect in police custody. We kick off our bulletin today with this sad story of excessive use of force by the police.
Share this story
Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- Barack Obama's step-mother Keziah Aoko dies
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire