Drama as Uganda police storm Migingo Island, lower Kenya’s flag
By Caleb Kingwara | September 16th 2018
Although Kenyan security organs downplayed the situation, residents and fishermen who have been perpetually harassed by Ugandan police said their businesses have been shut down.
“When the Kenyan police tried to raise the flag on Wednesday, it was pulled down by the Ugandan police who warned them against trying to raise it again,” said Ochieng.
He said they were being harassed by the Ugandan forces.
“We do not understand why the government is silent on this issue,” he said.
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto