Has Kenya become so weak our land is occupied by foreign armies?
Oh dear, can’t our neighbours allow a moments rest please? Why are they so hell bent on disturbing our peace?
Ureporter | 4 years ago
IG Boinnet, his Ugandan counterpart Kayihura visit Migingo Island
Kenya police boss Joseph Boinnet and his Ugandan counterpart Kele Kayihura have visited Migingo Island in Lake Victoria and held a joint security meeting with locals and police.
Cyrus Ombati | 4 years ago
Grand plan behind Uhuru and Raila 2022 election coalition pact
- How Chris Kirubi helped shape Nairobi
By Philip Kisia
- Ruto and allies plot December, January mass walk-out from Jubilee
- Woman demands Sh25 million from Kenneth Lusaka for her unborn child
By Paul Ogemba
- Why it’s easier to get into Oxford, Harvard than top Kenyan schools
By XN Iraki
- Uhuru hosted by King Philippe at the Royal Palace in Brussels