[PHOTOS] How Raila is celebrating Christmas
By Wambui Mbuthia | December 25th 2017
Kenyans have different ideas on how to spend the festive season. This holiday, running for days long leaves people with so much time to do so much as they get off their tiring and engaging routines.
For some, Christmas means going out and partying with friends, engaging in booze drinking, going to church, having family eat outs and such.
For National Super alliance (NASA) leader Raila, Christmas is all about making family time a priority.
As seen on his Facebook page, Raila took time on his Christmas morning to have fun with his grandchildren.
These are pictures from his post, which he captioned ‘Spending time with my grandchildren. Merry Christmas’;
Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- Bandits kill KDF soldier in night attack at military camp in Baringo
- Intellectual moment at CJ interview
By Too Jared
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- I’ve met Oparanya five times - DP Ruto
By Elaine Kirui