The Power of faith
By Pastor Ambrose Nyangao
| July 5th 2017
The covenant is an amazing journey as we relate with the living God. Abraham was called from a far country so that God could re-align him with the divine plan He had not only for him, but for the entire world. This would happen through his seed Isaac. This seed we find later is none other than Christ.
When Jesus came, He revealed this grand plan of God’s covenant with us and He went ahead and sealed it through His shed blood. In Christ all the benefits of the covenant are now yours. That is the good news of the Kingdom.
The covenant then:
1. Re-aligns us to faith - Heb. 11:17-19. 2. Re-aligns us to courage - Dan 6:10. 3. Re-aligns us to God’s divine will - Phil 2:5-11.
When we connect to this covenant, an awesome journey of divine purposes is released in our lives. We are individually aligned. Our families are aligned. Our destinies are aligned. Our children are aligned. Our nation is aligned.
Abraham walked with God and entered into divine inheritance. This is also your portion today.
Arise and shine.
To fight drought, involve communitiesAccording to the latest information from the Meteorological Department, rainfall will be poorly distributed in April, May and June, and this will have a serious impact on agriculture
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Karen Hospital co-founder Dr James Mageria dies of cancer
- Why Dr James Gakara's postmortem failed to proceed
- Jubilee nominates Isaac Ngugi to replace Prengei, Governor Kinyajui protests
- Masinde Muliro University’s top administration, including VC, announced
By Brian Okoth
- Home alone: Kenyans don’t understand why man’s angry after wives leave him
By Brian Okoth
- Nakuru family in agony as KWS detective goes missing