Kenyans are a suffering lot, this is why
By Mwalimu Miruka Ongoro
| July 2nd 2017
The high cost of living is sparing none. Left of over ugali, gatheri or chap-stick, are not spared, they make wonderful supplement to bread during breakfast in every morning, unlike before, when such delectable morsels found their way into the bin(pipa).
You can agree with me that, the current Nairobi rat, lice, mosquito, bedbug, cockroach are a worried lot.
No water, oozing sewage, high food prices, no power, abnormal taxation, poor public service: unending strikes ... desperate nation.
Nairobians are becoming shrewd , day by day, until, lending friends, neighbors, or relatives money is a hard thing to come buy. Nairobians are surviving. Desperate times, desperate measures.
Revelations about campus relationships that will shock youWe all have that desire to connect with other people on a deeper level, we want someone who knows just how we take our coffee, what poor sleeping habits we have
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Esther Passaris mourns father’s death
- Bogonko’s family in pain eight years later as brother is buried
- Change of guard at Maasai Mara University as Prof Chacha takes over
- Ruto forced to wait for 30 minutes after arriving for church function
- Cabinet reshuffle looms as CSs eyeing elective seats set to quit
- Idi Amin’s house in sleepy Nyeri village stirs painful, dark memories