Man in Bungoma leaves wife and gets 'married' to granny
By Nelson Mandela | July 21st 2016
A young man in Munyali village, Kanduyi constituency in Bungoma County has shocked residents after he 'got married' to an old woman of his mother's age.
It is alleged that the young man surnamed Nyukuri, has been in a relationship with the old woman secretly but their sexual escapades were exposed. Sources privy to this information state the man was ambushed on one occasion with villagers but to their surprise, he went back.
When asked, he said that he had tried to end the relationship but his efforts were in vain. "I can't explain what I am going through" he said. He added that he is suspicious the woman had used love potion (Lukelema) to lure him. Villagers have threatened his life thrice but the man is not showing any signs to leave.
He has since left his family languishing in poverty as his wife is now relying on brewing local liquor to cater for the family.
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike