Brought over 200 million women into mainstream financial system: India at UNGA
India's First Secretary Sneha Dubey said that during the pandemic, India undertook unparalleled social protection initiatives that were pro-poor.
By Standard Reporter | 8 days ago
Yes, women hold the key to our unity and transformation
It’s no wonder therefore that if we equip our women with sufficient tools and financing, there will be 150 million fewer hungry people in the world.
Isaac Kalua Green | 4 months ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western