How Covid-19 pandemic fuelled violence against children
Two studies show there was higher physical violence among boys while girls were subjected to sexual violence.
By Hudson Gumbihi | 3 months ago
African children subject to 'alarming' levels of violence
Children across Africa face unacceptably high levels of physical, sexual and emotional violence at home, at school and in the streets, researchers specializing in children's rights said on Wednesday.
Reuters | 6 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries