Full transcript of Uhuru Kenyatta’s interview with senior editors at State House, Nairobi
The boss and his junior are now engaged in a no-longer-hidden exchange of words.
By Allan Mungai | 1 month ago
ICC to rule on Kenya's alleged failure to cooperate
Appeals judges at the International Criminal Court are set to decide on Wednesday whether Kenya cooperated in the court's collapsed case against President Uhuru Kenyatta, or failed to provide key evidence to prosecutors.
Reuters | 6 years ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI