How 'Happy Hour' is unlocking traffic gridlocks in Mombasa
During 'Happy Hour', normally between 7am and 8am as well as 6pm and 7pm, vehicles are allowed to use the wrong side of the road.
By Joackim Bwana | 7 days ago
Nairobi traffic jams may ease on October 15, says KeNHA boss
The opening of the last section of the closed road will be done around October 15.
James Wanzala | 21 days ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro