Prison boss, wardens and three re-captured convicts arraigned
The three escaped from the prison on November 14, 2021, before being re-arrested in Endau location, Kitui County
By Winfrey Owino | 5 months ago
How Kamiti staff helped terror convicts flee from prison
Investigations reveal that a prison officer helped the three convicts to plan the escape.
Kamore Maina | 5 months ago
Kamiti 3: Escaped convicts sat under trees and told us they were charcoal men
They took public transport to Machakos, then Endau in Kitui East before using motorcycles to slip through villages.
Philip Muasya | 5 months ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri