CIA boss 'behind Soleimani assassination is killed in downing of jet', Iran claims
US-backed Afghan government forces and Taliban fighters clashed as the troops tried to gain access to the wreckage of a US military plane.
By Mirror | 2 years ago
Taliban kills eight poll commission staff in south Afghanistan-officials
The Independent Election Commission employees were at the government office in Maruf district to register voters when fighters launched an attack.
Reuters | 2 years ago
Afghan forces recapture key district from Taliban
Afghan government forces regained control of a key district near the northern city of Kunduz on Tuesday, after Taliban fighters had threatened to capture a provincial capital for the first time since being driven from power in 2001.
Reuters | 6 years ago
Ringa Boys High School on the spot over student's death
By James Omoro
- Ngilu and Musila in talks over top seat
- Court blocks two children born out of wedlock from inheriting step-father's property
By Daniel Chege
- Oscar Sudi was not our student, ex-Highway Secondary School principal testifies
By Paul Ogemba
- Why Wiper isn't about to sever ties with Azimio
- Samuel Mugota: Wife reveals puzzling details of man shot dead at Mirema