Solai Dam victims have nothing to show, but scars four years later
At least 190 victims are seeking compensation at the Environment and Lands Court in Nakuru. Most of the survivors are struggling to make ends meet.
By Julius Chepkwony | 14 days ago
Solai Dam case to finally start after three-year wait
The case on Solai dam tragedy where 48 people lost their lives is set to start in the next two weeks at the Naivasha law courts after a 3-year wait.
Antony Gitonga | 8 months ago
Lawyers put DPP on the spot over collapse of Solai dam tragedy case
Lawyers have blamed the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) for the collapse of the Solai dam case.
Antony Gitonga | 2 years ago
I do not own Keroche Breweries, Tabitha Karanja says
- Museveni's first son Muhoozi: clear signs of a succession plan
- Want to sue me? Deposit Sh50 million in court - Sonko
- Six people arrested for disrupting Karua's political meetings in Kirinyaga last week
By Jane Mugambi
- Azimio-One Kenya coalition unveils 16 campaign teams
- Reconsider plans to run for presidency, Kalonzo told
By Mate Tongola