Njonjo is gone with an untold history of Kenya at infancy
Charles Njonjo held a first-row seat as the country went through its birth pains and as it grew through infancy and teenage.
By Kamotho Waiganjo | 5 months ago
Cache of firearms and foreign connections that nearly compromised Kenya's security
The commission chaired by Justice Cecil Miller, Justice Chuuilat Madan and Justice Mrs Effie Owuor, was Gazetted in 1983.
Wallace Kantai | 5 months ago
How commission of inquiry helped torpedo Njonjo’s glittering career
The inquiry, which ran for over one year between 1983 and 1984, found all but one allegation against Njonjo had been established.
Wainaina Ndung'u | 5 months ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties