Britain to investigate Sharia courts, crack down on extremist preachers
Britain will introduce measures to counter Islamist extremism, including an investigation into Sharia courts and a crackdown on incendiary preachers, if Prime Minister David Cameron's Conservatives win May's election, Home Secretary Theresa May said on Monday.
By Reuters | 6 years ago
How the cruel militia legacy stalks Somalia
Read the draft carefully, cleric tells Christians
Christians have been urged to read the Harmonised Draft Constitution before accepting or rejecting it. Senior Presbyterian Church of East African cleric Patrick Mungiriria at the same time warned the country against listening and following political leaders who had expressed partisan interests on the draft.
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja