Chinese envoy: No Kenyan asset has been mortgaged for SGR loan
Wu Peng downplayed the concerns, saying there was no collateral attached to the loans secured by the government.
By Roselyne Obala | 2 years ago
Do you think all is well with Uhuru’s withdrawal from public limelight?
I have heard people say that President Uhuru Kenyatta is silent, and this¬ helped me remember one thing; the value of scarcity.
The Standard | 2 years ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed