Health official alleges ‘sexual slavery’ in Tigray; women blame soldiers
Most of the women who have come forward are either pregnant or sustained severe physical injury from the rapes.
By Reuters | 2 months ago
Forcing children into sexual slavery repugnant
There are some men and women who choose to work as sex workers. And there are those voices actively lobbying for Government to legalise it, ostensibly to “cut out the middlemen” to reduce slavery and child prostitution since all sex workers will be identifiable by the authorities. But that is not our focus today.
- | 8 years ago
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- Chris Kirubi: Business dealmaker to the last day
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
- KICC was once a 'compass' for locating places in town
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC