It is good to know when to be selfish
HEALTH & SCIENCE
At the meeting, they also agreed that each of the mzee’s seven sons and daughters would be contributing towards the patient’s expenses and the figures worked upon. It has been two months since and no contribution has been forthcoming. It is her good nature and generosity that made the others readily shovel this responsibility on her.
By Veronica Cherop | 5 years ago
Study points to link between body size and economic selfishness
A new study may give exasperated voters some clues on the likelihood of their candidates supporting more equitable distribution of resources. It says men with big upper bodies tend to frown upon redistribution of wealth.
-Bernard Muthaka | 8 years ago
Happy ending for brave Form Two student begging for school fees on city streets
- Governor Hillary Barchok taken to task over hiring staff from the same community
- Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
- Governor Chepkwony now opposes James Finlay's move to sell flower farm
By Nikko Tanui
- Woman dies while reporting ‘stubborn’ daughter to police
By Brian Okoth
- Officer arrested over link to 2,040 bullets found in Embakasi car
By Jael Mboga