Scangroup suspends CEO Bharat Thakrar over alleged gross misconduct
WPP Scangroup board of directors suspends CEO Bharat Thakrar and CFO Satyabrata Das; appoints Alec Graham as interim Chief Operating Officer.
By Sara Okuoro | 1 month ago
Canada develops innovative oil packaging techniques
Canada’s railroad says it is attracting interest from oil producers in its effort to move crude in solid form.
Reuters | 2 years ago
How I started a multinational without college education
My father wanted me to pursue higher education and become a doctor. But medicine was not my passion. I couldn't even dissect a frog in biology class.
Peter Muiruri | 4 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week