Do more to protect our fish and a rich marine heritage
Commercial boats cannot fish within five nautical miles of the shore and not in waters less than ten metres deep.
By Irungu Houghton | 3 months ago
Rain in Nairobi causing misery downstream
A sufuria of beans is boiling on the fire; four children, their faces full of anticipation, are huddled around it. These are the grandchildren of Mama Kanze Decha and it is this small sufuria of beans that is supposed to be their supper.
Jeckonia Otieno | 9 years ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels