Rivatex to produce 50,000 face masks daily to beat market demand
Rivatex Company has procured more machines to boost production of face masks in the wake of Covid-19 pandemic.
Fred Kibor | 1 year ago
State clears Sh2.9b reform package to revive ailing textile industry
The latest initiative, which is meant to ensure cotton farmers produce quality cotton lint for better returns, will also see an upgrade of State-owned Eldoret-based textile miller, Rivatex.
Dominic Omondi | 4 years ago
Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- Why Covid-19 fourth wave will be lethal
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election