Rice farmers ditch crop amid increasing fears of food crisis
Many farms are still lying vacant as rice production drops by 40 per cent from 2019
Harold Odhiambo and Anne Atieno | 8 months ago
Meru farmers express disappointment at poor rice prices
Rice farmers in different parts of Meru want assistance to market the produce similar to support accorded to coffee and other high-value crops.
Phares Mutembei | 1 year ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth