Big US companies slash donations to politicians after Trump election challenge
Only committees tied to two of the companies - General Electric Co and American Express Co - reported any new giving to federal candidates in January.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
US Senate acquits Trump as Republicans save him in impeachment again
The Senate vote of 57-43 fell short of the two-thirds majority needed to convict Trump on a charge of incitement of insurrection.
Reuters | 2 months ago
US Republicans, Democrats square off on coronavirus relief as deadline looms
The federal supplemental unemployment benefit has been a financial lifeline for laid-off workers and a key support for consumer spending
Reuters | 8 months ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics