Nairobi bourse expects to list two new REITs next year
Nairobi Securities Exchange expects to list two new real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the first quarter of 2016 after the first was launched last week, the chief executive of Kenya’s bourse said on Friday.
By Reuters | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder