Jah weed is our sacrament, says Kenyan Rastafarians
They prefer Ras to be put before their names. Ras is an Amharic word equivalent to duke or prince.
Mercy Adhiambo | 7 months ago
Time will tell: Kenya Rastafarians’ quest for legalising marijuana
Rastafari Society wants the state to allow them to use cannabis in their houses and places of worship; which the law says is illegal.
Standard Team | 8 months ago
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye