Grave in Mwingi lies empty as parents refuse to hand over body
A dispute has emerged over the burial place for the slain Mwingi woman who was shot dead by a Prisons officer alongside her one-year-old son.
By Philip Muasya | 28 days ago
Officer's battle with depression and his efforts to help colleagues
Mbitu said many of the men in the forces rarely have confidants and therefore have no one to discuss their concerns with.
Lydiah Nyawira | 1 month ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes