Post-election violence victim saved from repaying Sh10 million debt
A victim of the 2007 post-election violence has been saved from repaying a debt of close to Sh10 million after the High Court declared him bankrupt.
By Paul Ogemba | 1 year ago
Key issues that must be in place for Kenya to secure electoral justice in the 2017 polls
First, electoral mismanagement has been the result of lawlessness and impunity and the cause of violence since the election-related violence of October 1969, under the watch of founding President Jomo Kenyatta.
Prof Ben Sihanya | 4 years ago
I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- Samuel Wanjiru: Two women’s account on the death of a man they loved
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules