Ruto allied MPs claim there’s a plot to disrupt next year’s elections
They opposed a plan to arm chiefs and sub-chiefs, saying it was illegitimate and could portend a dark future for the country ahead of the polls.
By Allan Mungai and Elvis Ogina | 5 days ago
Church's brand of peace needed to end violence in political hotspots
Going into 2022, amongst the church-sponsored candidates who must win is Peace.
Edward Buri | 18 days ago
We need radical peacemakers, not politicians, to break violence cycle
The 2007-2008 post-election violence, happened at a time when the country was enjoying a historic economic blossom.
Edward Buri | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession