The priest will lose when he cedes pulpit to the politician
The next time the priest meets the politician, the priest will be conflicted on his divine agency and relegated to the status of an altar-peddler.
By Rev Edward Buri | 6 days ago
Politicians should take Uhuru's directive seriously
A day after President Uhuru Kenyatta extended the curfew and issued a raft of other measures aimed at containing the spread of Covid-19...
Editorial | 1 month ago
Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Linturi was arrested for fraud: Matiang’i
By Fred Kagonye
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- How Ruto's big numbers in House failed