Defining moment as OKA leaders retreat to craft election roadmap
Technical team to release proposed OKA manifesto, colours, logo, as they plan to co-opt other parties ahead of elections.
By Standard Team | 1 month ago
Kanu insists One Kenya cannot ignore Raila in 2022 game plan
Leaders split on criteria of picking flag bearer despite seeking to ensure inclusivity that will forge a winning team in polls.
Moses Nyamori | 1 month ago
Alliances confirm mechanisms ready for separate primaries
Three main political alliances — Jubilee, CORD and Amani — now say they have set in place all the necessary mechanisms in preparation for their separate nomination exercises all packed into one day — Thursday.
- | 8 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau