A prominent TV journalist escape a beating by a whisker, as his love bird, a married policewoman is taught a lesson
A Nakuru-based TV journalist working with a renowned local TV station found himself on the receiving end after he was found sharing good moments with a policeman's wife. The irate husband found him having a drink late in the evening oblivious of her marital status.
By Jefferson Kipkemoi | 4 years ago
Policewoman branded arrogant for casually greeting vetting panel
Policewoman breastfeeds starving new-born found abandoned in forest
This heroic policewoman saved an hours-old baby who had been dumped in the woods, by breastfeeding her while paramedics arrived.
The Mirror | 5 years ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself