Hollywood pushes for an end to Kenya’s bootleg movies bonanza
US entertainment giants are fronting the enactment of tougher copyright laws as part of ongoing negotiations in the free trade agreement.
By Frankline Sunday | 2 months ago
Bill Gates conspiracy theories echo through Africa
Billionaire's vaccine programmes on the continent have long provided ample fodder for speculation
AFP | 10 months ago
System to end Sh7 billion book piracy in Kenya launched
An electronic system to discourage piracy has been unveiled sending a warning to booksellers and buyers that they risk prosecution if caught with pirated books.
Protus Onyango | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder