KPRL stuck with hard to sell Turkana crude oil for a second time
On June 2, 2020, Tullow said it had stopped the pilot project following the end of the two-year contract.
By Macharia Kamau | 1 month ago
Broke pilots 'forced to skip meals' want airline dissolved
Hard-pressed airline crew who have had to endure months without pay say they're afraid of repercussions.
Macharia Kamau | 11 months ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Body of Kilifi woman stolen from grave found dumped near river
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Six killed in game park gun battle
By Ali Abdi
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely