Multi-agency team to lead Kenya’s war on organised crimes
The upsurge in poaching, terrorism and human trafficking has forced Kenya’s security agencies to change tact in fighting criminals.
By Hudson Gumbihi | 3 months ago
Inside the illicit gangs that run Kenya’s politics
Activities of the illicit groups are predicted to heighten next year when politicians start seeking their services.
Caroline Chebet | 10 months ago
Kidero goes out, drinks fermented porridge at Burma Market
Nairobi City County Governor, Dr Evans Kidero has unveiled a borehole and a sanitation facility in Burma market in an effort by the Nairobi City County government to invest in projects geared towards uplifting the lives of Nairobi residents and traders as well as improving its service delivery.
Standard Correspondent | 6 years ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration