Doctor accused of artificially inseminating nurse loses child custody battle
A paternity case has for six years hung around the neck of the doctor who has been fighting the right to be the child's father while warding off rape.
By Kamau Muthoni | 11 days ago
Echoes from the past: Iconic Nyali bridge has weathered many storms
The picturesque bridge is synonymous with the coastal town of Mombasa.
Amos Kareithi | 1 month ago
Man who jumped from Nyali Bridge was last seen by family in 2016
Mombasa police claim man taped in rage moments before his violent death was Hassan but his family claim they do not recognise that man.
Weldon Kipkemoi | 10 months ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes