U.S. Navy ship fires warning shots at Iranian vessel
A U.S. Navy ship fired warning shots toward an Iranian fast-attack craft that approached two U.S. ships, a Pentagon spokesman said on Thursday, in the most serious of a number of incidents in the Gulf area this week.
By Reuters | 4 years ago
N. Korean leader says will only use nuclear weapons if attacked
North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un told a rare ruling party congress that his country was a "responsible" nuclear weapons state, with a no first-use policy and a commitment to non-proliferation, state media reported Sunday.
AFP | 5 years ago
Made in North Korea: goods from isolated nation fly off store shelves
A shop in South Korea's capital specialising in goods made in the North has run nearly $140,000 through its tills in just three months of business, helping dispel the notion that products from the impoverished state are shoddy and undesirable.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Uhuru hands off, Jubilee MPs now on their own
- Married woman fails to stop workmate from child's DNA test
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely