The Vasco Da Gama tourist circuit where early explorers and missionaries set foot
The pillar continues to stand tall even though it faces challenges, especially from the ocean water currents and the harsh weather conditions.
By Nehemiah Okwembah | 2 months ago
Granary which was a present to bride made national monument
National Museums of Kenya noted that the granary qualified to be a national monument being the oldest in Kikuyu land
Ndungu Gachane | 11 months ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'