Police stop killing us, cries Slum youths’ Network
A slum youths’ network wants killings of youths in Nairobi slums stopped and the police involved in those killings to be prosecuted.
Nanjinia Wamuswa | 4 years ago
Experts: Sex and labour child trafficking on rise in Kenyan cities
Trafficking of Kenyan children from impoverished villages to towns and cities for domestic labour, sex work and to beg is on the rise, experts said, with most victims being adolescent girls.
Reuters | 7 years ago
IEBC appeals order on MP Sabina's summons
- Safari rally fans warned over condom shortage in Naivasha
- KRA auctions abandoned goods worth Sh39.6m at Mombasa port
- Over 250,000 students to join higher learning institutions
- UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
By Paul Ogemba
- Cold weekend ahead as temperatures hit below 10 degrees
By Betty Njeru