Lawmakers want State to takeover KQ in revival plan
House committee looking into national carrier’s woes has recommended its nationalisation in what could cost the Government Sh11.4b.
By Jacob Ngetich | 2 years ago
Showdown over Uhuru re-election heads back to Supreme Court
The Supreme Court will once again be the theatre where the legal battle over the presidential election standoff between President Uhuru Kenyatta and Opposition leader Raila Odinga plays out.
Paul Ogemba and Kamau Muthoni | 4 years ago
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship