Mombasa port performance improves as cargo volumes up 10.7pc in first quarter
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) said on Friday that the 10.7 per cent growth in business was due to increased efficiency at the facility
By Willis Oketch | 4 days ago
KPA expects slight operations interruption after Suez Canal blockage
Acting Managing Director Rashid Salim said the impact on port operations will be minimal.
Fredrick Obura and Reuters | 14 days ago
Uproar at port as shipping line levies delay charges on cargo
The France-based shipping company introduced the fee to recover money it had lost due to the congestion at the Port of Mombasa.
Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong
- Vroom away: Killer gang targeting bodaboda operators on the loose
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Investigators arrest another suspect in NLC officer’s murder probe
By Kamore Maina
- No pay hike for civil servants as State rejects Sh68b demand