State moves to strip 21 firms of postal and courier licenses
The regulator says the firms have seven days to defend their permits before they are revoked.
Frankline Sunday | 2 months ago
CA director general to stay put as board defends appointment
Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) has insisted that the appointment of Mercy Wanjau as the Acting Director General stands despite a court ruling.
Michael Chepkwony | 1 year ago
Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha