Kimani Mbugua: The rosary and the doctor boost my mental health
Kimani Mbugua's struggle with psychosis and mental illness is one that tore him down. In its destructive path, it robbed him of his promising media career and watered down his budding stardom.
By Kirsten Kanja | 19 hours ago
Art and mind: When creatives struggle with mental health
Watch out for loss of sleep or a change in sleep patterns, change in diet including overeating, outbursts of anger, speaking about negative things and a fixation on death.
Kirsten Kanja | 15 days ago
Yes, many cops are sick in the head, and it's all work-related
The Inspector-General of Police, Hillary Mutyambai, said some 2,000 officers are suffering from one form of mental illness or another.
Peter Kimani | 1 month ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth