Cholera sickens more than 20 in Matungulu
At least 23 people have been treated for cholera in Matungulu sub-county over the last one week. County Director of Health Jack Nthanga said among the 23, 18 had been treated and discharged while three men and three children were admitted in Donyo Sabuk Nursing Home.
Victor Nzuma | 5 years ago
Former MP to go head-to-head with rivals for Matungulu seat
Thousands of voters in Matungulu constituency are today expected to cast their ballots to elect their Member of Parliament.
- ERASTUS MULWA | 7 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder