Matatus threaten to withdraw services over poor state of roads in city
Motorists in Kisumu are up in arms against the county government over the poor state of roads. Matatu Owners Association coordinator Sam Ndiege complained that the roads were often impassable when it rains and the flooding often causes a traffic snarl up.
Kevin Ogutu and Harold Odhiambo | 5 years ago
NTSA should stop their PR gimmicks and save lives instead
NTSA's cracckdown on matatus sounds more like another PR strategy, what are they doing about the more serious issues on our roads?
Leonida Kombo | 5 years ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract