Minor traffic offenders will not be held in police custody, CJ Mutunga says
Minor traffic offenders should not be forced to pay cash bail or be held in police custody but instead they should be issued with notices to attend court or summons, Chief Justice Willy Mutunga has said.
By Peace Loise Mbae | 5 years ago
Sudanese, American arrested at JKIA attempting to smuggle ivory
A South Sudanese and an American national were arrested at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in Nairobi while trying to smuggle ivory out of the country over the weekend in two separate incidents.
Cyrus Ombati | 8 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau