Maina Njenga ordered to remove IEBC from petition against Jubilee Party
Former Mungiki leader Maina Njenga has been ordered to amend the application filed before Political Parties Dispute Tribunal against Jubilee Party and attach nomination regulations.
By Faith Karanja | 4 years ago
Former Mungiki leader Maina Njenga sues IEBC, Jubilee
Mr Maina, through lawyer Evans Ondieki, is seeking orders restraining the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission and the Jubilee Party from conducting any prejudicial activities against him.
Faith Karanja | 4 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man attends ‘his’ burial ceremony on leaving jail
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip